It is now even easier to free up space on your IOS device like iPhones or iPads as long as you are running iOS 11, just go to settings and then go to iTunes & App Store, there just turn on offload unused Apps.
This only offloads the Apps you have not used in a long time, But keeps the App data so if you ever decide to start using the app, you just need to download it and your previous data will be available.
Download now and see how Taskbox’s clean, intuitive design will help you clear your inbox AND prioritize your follow up list in under 60 seconds! See pictures of all of your contacts right in the preview window. Swipe messages to your follow up list or the trash. Add due dates and priorities to messages to ensure you never lose track of an important message. Use the Dashboard to see what’s important to you and your team at a glance.
A GREAT EMAIL CLIENT FIRST
• See pictures of all your contacts right in the list view
• Supports multiple accounts and a unified inbox
• Threaded conversation support
• Swipe to archive / trash / spam
• Use “Quick Response” templates to send common responses while on the go
• Configurable badge numbers
… AND A GREAT TASK MANAGER
• Prioritize your tasks right where they are – your inbox!
• Add sortable priorities to your important messages
• Add due dates to message to track follow up over time
• Swipe tasks to your follow up list quickly and easily
• Delegate tasks to others and track progress over time
• Combined folders let you view tasks across accounts
• Drag and drop items to update priorities and due dates
• Dashboard shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
• Great for the GTD (Getting Things Done) crowd!
Please note that Taskbox currently supports Gmail, GoogleApps, Yahoo, iCloud, and AOL accounts only. Push notifications are only available for Gmail and Google Apps accounts at the moment.
Taskbox is optimized for crisp, sharp graphics on iPhone 4’s high-resolution Retina Display and on the new, bigger iPhone 5.